CSIR Integrated Skill Training Initiative
CSIR-NML is implementing CSIR Integrated Skill Training Initiative since 2017.
The objectives of this program are
- To utilize CSIR knowledgebase and infrastructure for contributing to national skill mission
- To implement special up-skilling/training programs for societal benefits
- To implement identified skill/training programmes of national skill mission
- To promote entrepreneurship/ technopreneurship in CSIR through skilling, Training of Trainers and Incubation facilities.
Training programs catagory
- Corporate Training Program (CTP)
- Professional Training Program (PTP)
- NSDC Training program (NTP)
- Societal Training Program (STP)
- International Training program (ITP)
- Others Training Program (OTP)
- Professionals for PTP & CTP. These are paid training.
- Unemployed youths for OTP, STP and NTP, These are Low cost/free training.
- School dropouts for STP and NTP. These are Low cost/free training.
- Training programs for women. These are Low cost/free training.